Bracelet Liberty Orange Blossom
Bracelet Liberty Orange Blossom belongs to the Limited Edition Collection.
Composition: Cornelian, Garnet, Moonstone, Murano glass beads, Silver 925, Topaz, Water Pearls.
The Ziio Limited Edition collection represents the excellence of craftsmanship, thanks to the attention to detail and the use of traditional manufacturing techniques. Each piece of jewellery is unique, crafted with great skill and attention to detail, making it a precious token to be treasured forever.
Thanks to their beauty, elegance and quality craftsmanship, these jewellery pieces have become a must-have for lovers of fashion and high-quality craftsmanship.
In short, Ziio Limited Edition jewellery is a work of art, a perfect choice for those seeking an experience of luxury and exclusivity.
Bracelet Liberty Orange Blossom is produced in a limited quantity of 12 Pieces.
The Liberty style is definitely Ziio’s emblematic bracelet. Free expression of colors, chosen from hundreds of materials, gives an unusual touch and harmonious combination.
Original, Authentic, Handmade.
“Ziio is unique as any woman who wears it”
Warranty 2 years
Topaz is a mineral with fluorine and aluminium. You can find it in various shades of blue, but can also in other colours, such as pink, yellow, green, brown and red. Topaz is used in jewellery for centuries and is valued for its hardness, high refractive index and beauty. The most prized varieties are blue topaz, orange imperial topaz and pink topaz
Carnelian is a fine or semi-precious stone. It is highly valued in jewellery for its beauty and relatively high hardness. For thousands of years, carnelian was used to create jewellery, sculptures and decorative objects. In particular, it was popular in the ancient civilizations of Egypt, Greece and Rome.
Garnet is a gemstone. The garnet is a mineral group composed of silicate, which can have a wide variety of colours ranging from red, green, yellow, brown and violet. The most popular varieties are red almandine garnet, green tsavorite garnet and orange spessartite garnet. They are used in jewellery since ancient times and are valued for their hardness, brilliance and beauty.
Moonstones are precious stones that have a milky, opalescent appearance. Here are some of their characteristics:
– Colour: Moonstones are usually white, greyish, beige or cream, but they can also be found in blue, green, pink or peach.
– Opalescence: The most distinctive feature of moonstone is its opalescence, which gives the stone a milky appearance and produces an iridescent sheen when exposed to light.
– Hardness: Moonstones range in hardness from 6 to 6.5 on the Mohs scale, making them relatively soft and easily scratched.
– Transparency: Moonstone varies in transparency from translucent to opaque.
– Origin: Moonstones are common in India, Sri Lanka, Australia, Burma and the United States.